Fruit Share 2018
Organic, nutritionally-rich tree fruit and berries including currants, gooseberries, raspberries, blueberries, plums, grapes, pears and apples from our family farm southeast of Menomonie, WI
July-October, $200 (10 deliveries)
- Weekly deliveries in July. Estimated weekly breakdown includes:
o Week 1: quart of red currants, pint of black currants, pint raspberries, jar of apple butter
o Week 2: Pint each red, black, pink, and white currants; Pint gooseberries;1/2 pint raspberries
o Week 3: Quart black currants, pint red currants, pint gooseberries, 1/2 pint raspberries
o Week 4: Pint black and red, Pint gooseberries, 1/2 Pint raspberries
- Every-other-week deliveries August through October
o Week 5: Plums, Summer Crisp pears, early apples, aronia
o Week 6: Plums, early apples, crabapples, pears
o Weeks 7-10: 3+ varieties organic apples in each box (About 10lbs each delivery), including many heirloom and uncommon cultivars; 1 bag of organic pears in each box; raspberries when available.
September-October, $90 Bi-weekly (4 deliveries)
- Same as weeks 7-10 above. Pears, raspberries, plums, and other seasonal specialties included.
- Optional “Sauce week” (likely 3rd delivery) that includes 3-4 lbs eating apples and 12+ lbs 2nds for sauce, baking, etc.
- Varieties include some combination of: Chestnut Crabapple, Ginger Gold, Dayton, Sweet 16, Jonafree, Haralson, Honeycrisp, Crimson Crisp, Florina Querina, Priscilla, Liberty, Grimes Golden, Snow Sweet, Keepsake, and others!
We offer a limited number of workshares for both options. Please contact us directly for details.
Delivery available in Menomonie on Tuesdays or Twin Cities on Saturdays. Berries will be highly perishable and should be retrieved promptly. On-farm pick-up also available.